BRRRR.... me and my little lovey! It started to get pretty chillie this evening but that didn't stop us from having a nice afternoon together!
Tad loves to be outside but he is not very fond of the cold. Even when he is freezing to death he is still loving the outdoors. His face just screams, "I'm FREEZING!"
"Two little monkeys swingin' in the tree...."
For some reason everyone is happier in the winter time! It was so funny to watch these two. They were having a blast if their smiles didn't already give you a clue! I love this picture!!!!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
It's WINTER Time!!!
Posted by Lanise at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
At least Darrell is climbing in something safe like a tree :) Did anyone ever tell you Joe was a climber too? On top of the fridge getting cookies I recall one time.
Post a Comment