I have decided that our blog is for everyone that is having a bad day. They look at our life and they can't help but laugh. Who knew that life would get so fun after having kids. Don't get me wrong I love my baby's but they can be a handful a lot of the time! Lindsey commented that I probably get good rest at the end of the day, I get such good rest that I don't even feel both of the boys climb into bed with us. Any help with how to keep your kids in their room all night would be greatly appreciated. They go to bed in their bed but at some point in the night they quietly sneak into our room and very carefully sneak into our bed. Seriously, I have no idea how or when they got there when I wake up in the morning.
This picture is of my dear little Tadlet! His brother thought he needed his hair washed. So he washed it with Desitin diaper rash ointment. It took forever for me to get this water resistant "STUFF" off of his head. He didn't mind though he just laughed. Poor little boy. I can see this is the first of many crazy things his big brother is going to talk him into letting him try!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Posted by Lanise at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment