Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!


My sweet little Tad turned 2 today!!!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I couldn't help but spend the day thinking back 2 years ago. I would think at this time 2 years ago I was just being induced and at this time 2 years ago, he was only 45 min. old. It is bitter sweet. I love to watch all of the new things he is learning! He is so fascinated with learning letters and numbers. He has been a joy to have in our home and I can't wait to see what the next 16 years brings!!!! I love him to pieces and can't imagine life without him. Happy birthday Tadlet!

This was just after they weighed him and measured him. Minutes old.

Tad at about 2 weeks old. He's my little Tadlito.


This is him at 2 years. I love those eyes!

2 comments:

Ky said...

Happy birthday from aunt Lynaya. I love the stage when they learn to talk and discover new things. I really love it when children learn to do things by themselves.

Lexa said...

I can never remember the birthdays and keep them straight! Happy Birthday Tad!