skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Last Sunday morning Joe and I were sitting on our couch before church just enjoying the five minutes of silence we had together while the boys were nicely watching tv. We were each trying to prepare lessons for our classes but kept getting distracted by the amazing view out our front window. The trees are the most beautiful yellow I have ever seen. They cast a yellow glow over our whole front yard. Joe broke the silence with," I love our trees. I love that I get to experience a real fall." He grew up in a town that has a very short fall season. One day the trees are green, the next they are bald and it is freezing and since we have been back up here we have lived in a house that didn't have any trees or shrubs or flowers in the yard. It made me that much more grateful for the seasons and the beauty of each one and that I have got to experience that for most of my life.

"Come said the wind to the leaves one day, Come o're the meadows and we will play. Put on your dresses scarlet and gold, For summer is gone and the days grow cold. -"
1 comments:
I love your posts! I'm so gad you post more often than you used to! Your scenery is beautiful, and you take wonderful photos!!
Post a Comment