Monday, November 7, 2011

Is it to late?

So I have been a little lazy at posting, I am just getting around to Halloween but I don't want it to go undone!

This year Darrell wanted to be a vampire. He has been telling me he has wanted to be a vampire since about June. So we made him a quite scary vampire! He looked so different with dark hair!!! I kept staring at him cause he just looked so strange to me! He thought I was crazy, I thought what happened to my sweet little boy? This demon keeps growling at me! Still very cute but I love his lovely blonde locks!

Tad really wanted to be green lantern. He has never seen the movie but this is who he really wanted to be. I don't know why he decided to choose this, but he was cute even if he doesn't know what the green lantern is all about. I don't even know what the green lantern is all about. Maybe I should watch the movie! ha ha ha.

I got the chance to make cookies for my first ever class party! I guess it was Darrells first ever class party but I think I was just as excited as he was about it. I find myself being emotional for my kids. Does that make sense? I get sad for them when something is sad for them, I get excited for them when something exciting is happening to them and I get embarrassed for them when they get embarrassed. Is that just a parent thing? None the less, I am very very excited that he is getting to experience fun things in his life like school parties, friends and reading. He is doing well with reading and enjoys doing it for a short time.

Ok I kind of got side tracked in this post. That doesn't take much for me to do through out my whole day though! ha ha ha They had a ton of fun getting to run door to door trick or treating and can't wait for next year. Now on to another favorite holiday, THANKSGIVING!!! I have an excuse to stay in the kitchen all day cooking and ignore everything else that needs to be done around the house, my idea of heaven!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

It's never too late to post cute Halloween pictures and talk about Fall holidays. I love Thanksgiving too--all that cooking and family time! Perfect!

Lynaya said...

Cute costumes! I had to read the first part of the post to know that was Darrell. I am so excited for Thanksgiving. I am so loving this time of year. I am especially loving the colder weather and all the yummy soups that have come with it.

Rebel said...

Yeah! Way to go on costumes!! And I think it is perfectly AWESOME that you feel for your kids: excitement, disappointment, happiness... it all comes with the territory, right?