| I wish I had taken pictures of the things we did on the 4th but I didn't even think of picking up my camera. Joe and I are both in Young Mens and Young Womens and they were in charge of the annual pancake breakfast so we were up by 5 to get to the park by 5:30. The boys and I were a little slower at getting out the door and didn't leave the house till almost 6 but we got there. My sister Autum came over with her family for the weekend to celebrate with us. This little man is her newest be-be! He is so stinkin cute!!!! I love him to pieces. I guess I just love babies to pieces but he is especially sweet. He would just sit on my lap and laugh and coo at me. I loved it. The fireworks were in town at the airport this year so we had a BBQ at my sister Zenicas house where it rained most of the time but it was still really enjoyable. Made me feel like I was camping. We had tarps all set up over her grass to sit under. After dinner we all headed over to my sister Tishas house to watch the fireworks and play with sparklers. Growing up, every 4th of July my grandma and grandpa Nielsen would buy a ton of sparklers and we would sit up at their house playing with sparklers and eating watermelon all night. I love traditions and I am glad my mom has kept this one going. |
4 comments:
OOh, your horny toads are a lot more rust colored than ours down here. Taylor was excited to see it!
That storm picture looks great--I sure do miss Arizona storms. Sounds like a sweet life you have up there! :)
Oh, WE soooooo need to come visit.
I love horny toads. So ugly they are adorable! I love it's colors! All we have here is HUGE TOADS and TONS of geckos. I don't mind having them around for bug control.
Post a Comment