Monday, October 29, 2012

Five Little Pumpkins and "Z"

Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate
The first one said "Oh my its getting late"
The second one said "There are witches in the air"
The third one said "But we don't care"
The forth one said "Lets run and run and run"
The fifth one said " Its time for some fun"
Then "Woo-oo-oo" went the wind 
and out went the light
and the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight. 

I was so excited when Tad brought this poem home from school as one of his craft projects. I remember learning this poem when I was his age and for some reason, I have no idea why but it has always been my favorite Halloween poem. 

  We carved pumpkins this last week and before I could get a picture of them, their faces shriveled up and they are not very appealing anymore. We roasted the pumpkin seeds and Joe and I made ourselves sick eating to many, to fast, but they were SO GOOD!!!

THIS IS "Z"

A few months ago we had gotten a puppy and we named her Liv and we loved loved loved her. She was the BEST dog! She was our first dog Sis's clone I swear! She looked just like her and had the same disposition and mannerisms. She was smart and learned fast. We had her for about 4 or 5 months and she was chasing after Doc one morning who was chasing a rabbit across the street and she got hit by a truck and died. Taffy, the dog we inherited with the house got sick in August and she died too so I was wanting another pup to replace Liv mostly. We found her on craigslist and I had to have her. She has been great so far. She is a fat little toad but is playful and smart and so much fun. She has earned the name "Z" cause all she does is sleep. She can be in the middle of playing with you then just lay down and fall asleep.  She only gets real excited in 5 minute bursts. ha ha ha then she's done for a few hours. I am really hoping she turns out to be a good smart dog. The boys just love her to pieces already.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a sweet new puppy! I hope she is able to keep up with those boys! :)