On December 6th, TEN years ago, me and this man were married. It has been an interesting, fun, trying at times, productive, and successful 10 years, full of proud moments and accomplishments. Our most proud moments are sitting with us in this picture. I love my family and my husband and I am grateful for how hard he works to provide for us and make our lives comfortable. He is my best friend and a man of his word. If he says he'll do it, you can bet he will and he will go above and beyond to do a better job than expected. I love that he is trustworthy and that he holds the priesthood in our home. He is smart and doesn't give himself enough credit most of the time. He is a great dad and tries hard to teach our boys how to work hard, be honest and trustworthy, and to grow up to be missionaries and strong men. I am proud to call him mine. I look forward to the next 10 years and the 10 after that.
Love you always B.
1 comments:
Aww! Mark and I just had number 15 :) Aren't we lucky ??
Post a Comment