Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Just because

 Since our lives are pretty mundane and boring, I don't have anything to blog about but it gives us plenty of time to enjoy "Photo Booth" on our computer. So I decided it would be fun to pick some of the pictures we have taken over the years since we got this computer. It has been fun looking back at crazy pictures and watching the videos of the boys when they were little with their cute little voices. Please excuse the messy faces and dirty house in the background. Most of the time Photo Booth was used as a distraction to get them to sit still for 5 minutes when they were little so if they have dirty gross faces or boogers, I know and I am sorry. 

I LOVE this video of Darrell. I know I am a cry baby but watching this made me cry and laugh at the same time. They are just growing up way to fast. That sweet little voice that is so stinkin cute, has been replaced with a sarcastic school age wannabe preteen! Sassy little monster now but he is still cute and makes us laugh daily.

1 comments:

Rebel said...

Love love these. I jumped a little at the picture of twin Darryls! Can you IMAGINE?? TWO!