Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Springtime!!!

I am so grateful for Easter. I know I am late with this post but this morning before Joe left for work we walked around our front yard admiring all of our trees and flowers and grass that are coming back to life and how beautiful and amazing the things that surround us are, especially during a beautiful sunrise! I love Easter and springtime because it gives me a chance to remember my savior and the sacrifice he made for us but not only that he suffered and died for me so that I can repent but that my family and I can and will live again! As I watch my yard come back to life after such a dark and dreadfully cold winter, it reminds me to have faith and hope in my savior, and that his sacrifice was the greatest gift I will ever receive in my life!

0 comments: