Sunday, April 20, 2008

My very first game!!!!

For my birthday this year, Joe asked what I wanted and I told him that I had never been to a live baseball game and I have always wanted to go. So he took me to the game this weekend!!!!! It was a blast, I loved it! Here are some pictures from the game! They are just random, I don't even know who is in two of them!


3 comments:

BJAT said...

so fun!! What day is your birthday? Mine was the 19th. I really like live baseball games for some wierd reason.

Lanise said...

my birthday was on the 13th. I had so much fun! I am so addicted to them now. I have to go back to another one!

Lexa said...

Oh my gosh Lanise... I was so so good and remembered Joe's and my Mom's and their anniversery and I TOTALLY forgot yours! I'm so sorry! I hope you had a wonderful day and I'm glad you got to go to the game.