Monday, June 16, 2008

I couldn't resist!

I have to admit, I was getting jealous of everyones very very cute aprons so I had to have one too. I cheated though, I bought mine instead of making one. And it wasn't with an apron swap our anything. But I got it for cheaper than it would have cost to make it. Anyway, I LOVE IT!! I am very excited to finally have a cute girly apron. Now all I have to do is get my kitchen finished to wear it in. Hopefully I get to use it soon.

3 comments:

Lexa said...

what a darling apron! I love it! I will swap you for that one :) I'll post one I bought last year k?

Lindsey said...

Love it! We'll have to get you swapping next time too! :)

Ky said...

I love that apron. I really like the fact that you bought it. Where did you find it?