I have gotten a little behind on my blogging but I am going to play catch up. Darrell and Tad and I got to go on vacation to ST.Johns for 10 DAYS!!!! It was so nice. The weather was perfect. It wasn't to hot and we even got rain on one of the days. The best part was that we didn't have to do anything. We were able to just sit around and chat all day with my brothers and sisters and cousins! On Saturday the 28th of June I had a wonderful invitation to go through the temple with one of my really good friends from high school. She is going on a mission to Canada and I got to go through with her to get her endowments. When we got to St. Johns, we found my dads latest project on his lawn. He is building a little airplane and was almost finished with it when we got there. Darrell was in heaven!!! He loved playing on it and Tad couldn't get enough of all of the motorcycles my family has. It was a little boys heaven there! It was nice and I just thought I would share some of the pictures with you guys!
On one of the days I took my little brother Dylan to Luna to get some fireworks. These elk were in Alpine and we got a little more than a cars length away from them!!!! AMAZING! They were so cool looking we just sat there and stared. The one picture is just of the sky there. I love Alpine it is so pretty!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Fun in SAN JUAN!!
Posted by Lanise at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe the elk just sat there like that! Crazy! Looks like a blast!
I LOVE your pictures, especially the sky and the one with Tad and Spiderman. So cute!
Post a Comment