Darrell has been saying some cute things lately. He has quite the imagination. This morning though has been my favorite so far. I am always telling him how much I really Love him and he usually says "No!" and he won't say it back. This morning I was laying on the couch and he came over and rolled up on the couch with me and looked at me and smiled and said " Mom I really Lub you!" It was so cute. He is funny. He is a Sunbeam now so while he was waiting for primary to start, he got bored so he went over to our secretary that had just gotten her binder out of the closet and he said, " Hey whad ja find!" It probably isn't as cute to everyone else but his little personality is so sweet. He is going to be our class clown. He does everything he can to get you to laugh.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
He's to sweet!
Posted by Lanise at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so glad to hear joes has a job still so many dont i missu tons ur my best friend i dont know what i would do without u love ya anyways i am lonly right now michael elft for teh field for teh next 10 day anyways take care call me if u want 480 603 3459 k
I love Darrell too. I think he is very sweet. I am so glad that Joe's job is safe. I hope the best for others as well.
those little moments make it all worth it (well most of it) :o) hope to see his cute little face up here soon!!!!
Lanise I have been thinking about you. I am so glad to hear that he has his job still. I has been scary hearing about all of the layoffs. We hope we get to see you soon.
What a relief. I cant wait till i can have moments like that with Kaden.
Post a Comment