Sunday, March 1, 2009

MUD FIGHT!!!!!

I know, I know, all of the pictures I post of my kids are of them doing something to get dirty. I have come to the conclusion they are just "NATURALLY DIRTY!" I bathe them at least 3 times a day (Not exaggerating) but they always seem to find a way to get dirty again. I think I will have to nick-name both of them PIG-PEN like off of Peanuts. (Was that the dirty kids name?)

This time was fun to watch. We have a well in our front yard that isn't working very well so we let it run as long as it will on our pecan trees to try to clean it out. Darrell and Tad started out by just driving their trucks through the mud and then it turned into a full blown MUD WAR! They had so much fun, I couldn't stop them. Why should I? I figure dirt can't hurt them and it washes off!








4 comments:

Danilee and Kaden said...

Boys will be boys. Looks like they had a great time. Hope all is well.

Lindsey said...

Of course they're dirty--"A boy is just noise with dirt on it."

Looks like a lot of fun. I'll have to remember that dirt washes off--I know that sounds funny, but I sometimes don't let Bekah do stuff because it's dirty and I think I need to loosen up.

Then again, I think city "dirt" might be worse than country dirt--more actual germs whereas the stuff in Duncan is just good, old-fashioned dirt. :P

Martin Moments said...

I have had to throw many clothes away because of mud and I think it is totally worth it. They have so much fun and I usually get some good pictures.

Lexa said...

Caroline was out making mud pies yesterday. And I sank knee deep today in a sink hole. Thank goodness it DOES wash off!