Thursday, July 9, 2009

How long has it been?

I know it has been quite a while since I have posted. A lot has happened. After our fun adventure in my last post, Joe got the job and we packed up and moved from our home in Duncan to St. Johns. It was kind of hard for me. Even though our house was still in the middle of remodel stage, I loved it and the little town of Duncan but I am very, very happy to be back in St. Johns with my family. It's nice to have my sisters around to go and hang out with when I get bored. We haven't got the internet at our house yet so that is my excuse for not posting sooner. I have a lot to post about, and I will. I am still alive, I promise!!!

2 comments:

WRYUN said...

It's about time! Hope you get the internet soon so we can hear what's going on it AZ!

BJAT said...

I am so glad you posted. I check ALL the time wondering how you have been doing! We are coming to Ft Thomas for labor day!!