Monday, July 13, 2009

Remember when . . . .

A box could keep you entertained for not just hours but DAYS!!!!! We bought this fan and right as soon as we took it out of the box, Darrell jumped in it and suddenly became the BOX MONSTER! That is exactly what he called himself. He kept himself entertained with this box for 3 days in a row, until it mysteriously disappeared one night.


And can you remember when someone else's shoes were so much better than yours. Tad loves shoes. Any chance he gets, he is putting someone's shoes on, it doesn't matter who's.

6 comments:

Lynaya said...

They are just soooo CUTE. I love them!

Curtis Family said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Hope you guys are liking it in St. Johns...I miss our once-a-year encounters at Walmart! :o) Too bad we didn't ever get together while you guys were closer!

Lexa said...

Oh gosh! They are so gosh darn cute ;) Can't wait for them to play with my boys at the reunion!!

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

tHAT IS SOOO CUTE,
THANKS FOR SHARING,
ACTUALLY mICHAEL WAS ONE OF THOSE SHOE FETISH GUYS, HE EVEN TRIED ON THE DOLLS SHOES...

WRYUN said...

OH, the fun of a box! I remember those days, making forts, and riding them down the stairs. In fact, I remember riding a few boxes down grandma rogers' stairs a few times.....

Krista Hayes said...

Man I sure do miss my boys. You have two little boys here and a baby girl who sure do miss you too. It looks like they are having fun with the cheap entertainment department. Give them hugs and kisses for me. see you soon.