Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Hammies!!!






These two are getting so big so FAST!!!! They will be turning 5 and 6 in just a few months. When Darrell was born all I could think was it is going take forever for this little boy to get old enough to start school. I seriously didn't think it would go by so fast! I had my melt down when I signed him up for kindergarten, now I am excited for this new thing for him in his little life! He loves to be around kids and he loves to learn. Everyone he meets he considers his best friend and I hope he keeps his outgoing personality. There is no obstacle to big for him. He is willing to try anything. He told me yesterday, I don't want to grow up and get married cause then I wouldn't have you with me every day. He is my lovie. I am excited too to just have Tad by himself to get to know for a few hours a day. With him and Darrell being only 13 months apart he has always copied everything Darrell has done so I am excited for him to be able to figure out who he is without big brother around. I am excited for the changes that are happening in our family.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Yay, and update finally!! So fun to see pix of your cute boys, they are so big! I am way excited for Spencer starting school this fall, and all the fun new changes it will bring into our lives as well!

Lindsey said...

Really cute pictures, Lanise!! I can't believe they're so big already! I always think other people's kids age faster than my own--seems like Bekah's been three forEVER!! I hope all is well. Call me some time and we'll catch up. :)

Lynaya said...

Hooray for kindergarten. It is an exciting and scary adventure to have your child gone for so many hours everyday. After a while you will come to love just having Tad for those few hours. Although I think it is fun to have one other child home once in a while, even if they are sick. It is so hard to believe they are so old. It kind of makes me sad that they are growing up so fast.

Sommer said...

What handsome boys you two have!
We are excited for Kindergarten... no crying here, pushing her out the door since she had three years of preschool.

Lexa said...

Thanks for the pictures! I can't believe they are that old this year! Of course, Taylor turning 6 next month takes me by surprise too! I can't wait to see you all this summer!