Wednesday, June 29, 2011

We bit the bullet!!!

I was waiting to say anything till everything went through and it has! We finally bought a house. Well we bought the five acres and the house was just a bonus! Ha ha ha just kidding. We got an amazing deal that included water shares so we get irrigation which means we have trees and grass and flowers. For any of you that saw the place we were renting, you know how excited I am for green and not BROWN! Don't get me wrong, I love the color brown, but it has no room on my yards color wheel! The boys love it! They think they are in heaven! The house is an older double wide but we painted and put in carpet and it has made a huge difference. It feels really homey. I love, love, love it! I don't really have pictures yet of the yard I will get some taken when we don't have gale force winds blowing everything over!


This is part of the view from our back yard!



Tad enjoying the water!

Darrell helping Joe till where our garden went!

5 comments:

Lynaya said...

How exciting! We totally need to come visit and see the new place.

Lindsey said...

Fabulous!! Congratulations! 5 acres is HUGE! I hope everything goes smoothly for you there. :)

Realtor said...

That is awesome! I'm glad to hear eveything went well getting into the new house. We're very excited for you guys!

Ky said...

I certainly love the view! With your weather and water shares it will be just great for fruit trees. I bet it's nice having a place to truly make it your own. Can't wait to see it!

twila and chris said...

are you still in Mt. View?
just curious.
Twila and Chris Hall