Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I think I say this about every season but I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR! I love monsoon season and we have been getting pretty good rains here. I love the smells and the way it looks outside all gloomy then sunny again through the gloom! I think I enjoy the puddles as much as my little boys. I posted just a few pictures of our yard and the dog we inherited with the house that Tad is absolutely in love with!






This is Taffy! She is a very hairy but very sweet and docile dog that the boys just love to death!


I about had a heart attack when I saw this on a piece of plywood Joe and I were making shelves out of. REALLY CALIFORNIA?! Wood causes cancer? REALLY?!

4 comments:

Lynaya said...

We totally cannot wait much longer to come see you guys. We are thinking about coming for an over night stay sometime before school starts in four weeks.

Lindsey said...

Beautiful pictures of your property and the clouds--I can almost smell the rain!

California has an unhealthy obsession with labeling EVERYTHING with "it causes cancer." It's super annoying! There's one next to every public/apartment laundry room I've ever seen--okay, so I won't drink the fabric softener, thanks for the warning!!

Lexa said...

SOOO Pretty! I am jealous of your green!

Realtor said...

maybe it only causes cancer IN California? good thing you're in AZ! :) -- P.S. I love the scenery around your new place!