Monday was Darrell's first day to go to school. He was so excited. He could have cared less if I took him or picked him up. He wanted to ride the bus cause he is grown up now! Ha ha ha his words not mine. I made him let me take him. I made him a deal, if he let me take him to school every morning, I would let him ride the bus home. It has worked out pretty good. So far he loves his teacher and his class and his favorite parts are recess, music and the cool little tiny toilet that he gets to use!!! What a goob! I was sad to let him go but way excited to see how much he loves it and how much fun it is for him. It has been fun to have little Tadlet home with me by himself for at least half the day. He is having a little harder time letting go of Darrell, poor kiddo. He just thought he got to tag along with him I guess. He is adjusting as the week progresses. Here they are Monday morning before school, looking handsome as ever!!!!
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
First day of KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!
Posted by Lanise at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They're so cute! I hope Tad adjusts soon. I'm sure that'll make their weekends together more special. :)
Wow, they are getting so big and so handsome!! How fun to have a kindergartner! Hopefully Tad will adjust soon, and enjoy his time with just you!
Post a Comment