I am mad at myself cause I didn't bust out my camera while Ky and Lynaya's family was here! They came to visit for an over night trip (it is definitely going to have to be longer next time!) and we loved having them here to visit with. We had some really good laughs and a ton of fun up at Lyman Lake and just hanging around here taking it easy. Thanks for the new ANGRY BIRDS addiction! I don't think Joe has ever been into a GAME like that before! Ha ha ha. It was funny to watch him. We loved having you guys and you will have to come back again soon!
This is our other visitor. We found this little NASTY in our BEDROOM!!!!! Actually Darrell found it and told me he saw a snake and I kept telling him no you didn't there isn't any way for a snake to get in the house. Finally I looked so I could tell him there is no snake and lo and behold there was this little tiny eight inch baby snake behind my dresser! I quickly grabbed my tongs put on my I'm not afraid of these sick nasty things game face so the boys would think I was tough pinched it by the head and put it in the mason jar. So sick!!!! So now I don't know how it got in here but I am panicking trying to figure it out so this never happens AGAIN!!!! I would much rather have the previous visitors in this post!!!!
Monday, August 8, 2011
VISITORS!!!!!
Posted by Lanise at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad we came to see you guys. I am also glad that we didn't find your second visitor. I hope you don't have any more visitors like the second one again. Be careful!
We had a snake in our house this week too. What the heck? Ours was a 2ft long bull snake. I cannot even walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night without turning on a light first. My eyes are constantly glued to the floor, I hate it. Wish I knew how it got there and how much money I could pay to assure that it will NEVER happen again!
Post a Comment