Thursday, September 22, 2011

What a beautiful sunrise there was this morning. Joe was running late for work and as I rushed him out the door I remembered that it was trash day so I took the trash can to the road which woke me up enough to stay out of my bed and not watch tv till I had to take Darrell to school. It was nice, the sun was just coming up and it made for a great start to a great and productive morning!!!


I swear the sunflowers were stretched as tall as they possibly could be trying to get that sun!

I got the stinky beasts fed!

Enjoyed the beauty of my butterfly bush that is swarmed in humming birds.
Took Darrell to school.
Helped Tad make cards for everyone in our family and his cousin Bradlee.


This would be Joe. He had to have a tool belt cause, " my dad is a hard worker and he needs his tools in his picture" :0)

This lovely lady would be me, THE MOM, not to far off from what I really look like in the mornings!

This is his card for Darrell. He drew him a train because he said, " I know Darrell loves trains so much and I know he would love a card with a train on it" he is so sweet and always thinking of what he could do to make someone happy!

I love love love when kids are learning how to write! I love watching their chubby little hands write cute wiggly letters! Tad is our writer/drawer! Any chance he gets he is drawing or coloring or something like that.

Welcomed Darrell off the bus. His nice bus driver let him give Tad the grand tour!



Finished up a cute little project I started last night. I saw these way cute pumpkins on another blog and had to try to make them, they turned out cuter than expected! Then finished two of the million baby burp rags I am making for Staci and Andrews baby girl! I found this sock monkey fabric and couldn't resist!!!!
Laundry is in and dishes are on their way to the wash down as Darrell would say! A great start to a great day!

3 comments:

Lynaya said...

Cute pumpkins, I want some. Those burp rags are so cute. I'm sure they will love them. I love the sock monkey fabric.

Rebel said...

WHAT THE?!?! I love it! I didn't know you were so handy with a sewing machine! I can't wait!

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

Lanise,
YOU are sooo Cute!Loved the photos of your sunflowers and other flowers!!! I thought I was the only one who took photos of flowers!!!
So glad you love to teach your children how to write!!! Bless YOU!!! Maybe you can also help Brek and Daxton???
Love ya,
Twil