I felt quite productive this last Saturday. Joseph and my good friend Janell and I canned over thirty jars of jams, syrup, and pie filling! Thirty nine jars to be exact of blueberry, blackberry and strawberry deliciousness!!!! I have half a bag of strawberries left to do but I ran out of sugar so I will get the last seven to fourteen jars done probably this weekend while Joe is splitting wood with the elders quorum. It all turned out absolutely amazing and the feeling of accomplishment was just as great! I LOVE TO CAN!!!
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YUM!!!!! I NEED some of each jam to go on my whole wheat waffles. I am completely jealous of all the berries you had to can.
Those look awesome!! You did great!
Wow, that all looks so tasty! Hey I forgot to tell you, but I actually know your friend Janell, she was in my MTC group. :)
That looks so yummy :) Let's do a canning party next summer! Ineed to stock my cupboards.
Post a Comment