We had the most amazing and humbling stake conference this last weekend! We were graced with the presence of Elder David A. Bednar! What an amazing man!!! He had a way about telling you what you should be doing very bluntly without making you feel like he was belittling you if you weren't doing what you should and he still kept the spirit in his message. I can say without a doubt in my mind that he is an apostle of the lord and was sent to my little ol' town to put me straight and make me think about how deep my roots are in the gospel and to remind me that just having a testimony is not enough anymore. It is essential but not enough, I have to sink my roots down and LIVE the gospel. I was so grateful to him for coming and enriching and edifying mine and my family's lives. He was a true spokesman for our Heavenly Father.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! What an amazing experience...it is pretty awesome to have a true apostle that close, and to feel the spirit pouring out of them. Hope all is going well with your cute fam!
That is awesome! When Ky heard he was going to St. Johns, he thought it would be a good time to go visit you guys. It's to bad that's as far as we got on that thought. I'm glad you got to see and hear him. He is one of my favorites. Of course I think they are all my favorites.
You should have come to visit Lynaya!!! We have plenty of room for you guys anytime. Elder Pickerd from the seventy came with him and he gave an amazing talk also! It was seriously amazing!
We are all doing well Jill. I hope everyone in your house gets to feeling better soon!
Post a Comment