Monday, April 16, 2012

I was feeling crafty!

I wish I was a craftier person more. I really enjoy it when I do it, it is just getting me to do it!!! I got sick of looking at my bland ol' brown plain wood blah knife block so I decided to spruce it up a bit!!! I love it so much now, it fits my personality!!!

before

after

By the way, we really miss you guys and want you to come visit ASAP!!!

5 comments:

Lexa said...

Ooh, Red :) Girl after my own heart. I saw on interest someone put a monogram on their knife block after they painted it. I don't know if yours has enough room though. Maybe after schools out we can all go camping!

AguasGirl said...

You posted a lot! I am so glad to hear about your brother! I love that you got drawn too! And I can't wait to have you send me a picture of your cow!

Lanise said...

That is where I got the idea and I saw the monogram too. It would fit but me and my OCD, I don't know if I could handle it being sideways!!!! Ha ha ha

Lynaya said...

I love the red. It would totally match my kitchen. Hopefully we can find a time to come visit. The kids and I might have to come by ourselves. Ky is way to busy with work. We miss you guys a lot.

Rebel said...

Cool idea! I wouldn't have thought of that! Miss y'all!