Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Told ya!!!

 I went on and on about how AWESOME my sister Zenica was back in April and now I have PROOF!!! I did her a favor and babysat her kids for about a month just to help her out and this is the beauty she surprised me with! I am so IN LOVE with this apron, words cannot even begin to describe how I feel about it! I love aprons anyway but this one is reversible and irreplaceable! She is an amazing seamstress. Every stitch she did, was different so it just ads to the greatness of it. I guess she didn't think a totally awesome apron was enough, so she scrap booked an entire recipe book for me too! You are awesome Nica, I love you!!!!


This is a typical sight around our house. You can usually catch Tadlet with a glass of milk. When I was younger, after playing outside I would love to run in the house and drink a huge glass of cold milk. I guess I was always drinking milk, now that I think of it. My family thought I was disgusting but I loved it and I have never broke a bone, knock on wood! This little man takes after me, he has a great love for milk! I think it is getting time to buy a cow to keep up with him!

Last weekend I went to Duncan and I came home to this beauty! I instantly thought of the John Wayne movie, " The man who shot Liberty Valance."  If you have seen the movie, it makes sense. It has become one of my favorite over the years. I am not a fan of cactus but to have one in my yard, it makes me feel like I have a little bit of Duncan and the desert up here in the mountains with me. Makes me not miss it so much.

3 comments:

Lexa said...

Awe..I love that movie, and you have a beautiful cactus. Joe would go through a gallon a milk a day, does he still? If you have a place to graze, I've been looking at a miniature milk cow, only 2 gallons a day instead of 4 or 5.

Lynaya said...

It was so good to see you. We need to come visit you at your house soon. I live the apron!

Rebel said...

I love reading your posts! You make me happy reading through everything you do! Miss you guys