We are really good at starting projects and then something happens that we don't finish them but this is not the case this time!!! I am very proud to say we have started a project and finished it. It may have taken almost 2 years BUT, it got done!!! When we bought this house, we knew it was going to need work and the boys bathroom would be first because the bathtub didn't work. So that is where we started and that is what we finished before Joe started any other projects for us.
The front panel to the tub wasn't like that when we bought the house, it was all put together. We had no idea what we were about to find when we opened it up.
This is what we found when we opened up the face of the tub!!! I FREAKED!!! Ha ha ha I have no idea what the mummified animal is so if you have any ideas, feel free to share!!! You don't want to know what all was under there, we took care of the problem!!! ha ha ha
Finally sheet rock on the walls and ceiling, tape and texture, and a fresh coat of paint.
I LOVE THE CABINET!!! I am a hickory kinda girl. Left over tile from our Duncan remodel.
More left over tile from Duncan. Two expenses that were nice to be able to save. Shower tile in!!!
And finally a finished product!!!
Me and my OCD ways though, I am going to take out the white shower curtain rod and buy a rubbed bronze shower curtain rod to match the light and faucet and door knobs and towel holder and toilet paper holder and door hinges. ha ha ha I am not even joking a little bit about the whole OCD everything has to match thing, I am CRAZY but we had company coming so I bought what I could find, it will work in the master bathroom when we redo it. I love how it turned out though and the boys are excited to have their own bathroom back and I am happy to have my own bathroom back for a little while! Ours is next though so time for the boys to return the favor and let us share theirs till it gets done.
4 comments:
GROSS!!! It looks like a couple of rats! Rat nest. Funny how Kibbles and bits are everywhere! Who woulda thought?? Rats working on their year's supply!
Looks great by the way!!
Looks wonderful! quite a transformation from when we first saw it. Way to go.
I LOVE IT!!!! uh... except the freaky looking animals!
Post a Comment