I was extremely excited when my niece Shaylee asked me if I would take her senior pictures until I realized they were her "SENIOR" pictures. This beautiful young lady has been my Shay Baby since she was born and we have become pretty close buds over the years so I became extremely sad as the realization set in that she will be graduating from highschool in 24 days and then she is off to college to start the next chapter in her life. I am way excited for her also to be growing up and figuring out what the future holds for her, it is such a fun time! We had SOOOO much fun taking 400+ pictures over the course of the weekend and getting to escape to the mountains for an afternoon. It will be a memory I treasure forever!
LOVE YA GIRLIE!!!
2 comments:
She is beautiful! I love the pictures. You are so awesome!
GREAT JOB! And holy cow when I saw that first picture I literally was surprised to see it wasn't you! Y'all look so alike she could be your daughter ;)
Post a Comment