Finally! A mini vacation. Well actually a day trip vacation. Joe has been working a ton of crazy hours so we haven't seen much of him. So when he suggested we go to the catwalks in Glenwood, NM I was thrilled. So this last weekend we packed up a lunch and drove the hour and a half give or take to Glenwood and had a BLAST!!! Darrell and Tad had so much fun. They loved to climb up the mountains and as Darrell would say," Walk across the RIBER!" He loved walking across the bridges. They were a little uncertain about the grating they had to walk on but they quickly got over it and had fun looking at the ground and water underneath them. We don't get very many family days so this was extra special and super fun. We love spending time with DAD! Here are a few pictures of our fun together.
Us being the smart parents we are, forgot swim suits. I don't think they minded do you?
This fly was so funny. It landed on Darrells hand and just stayed there. It would walk from person to person. Tad and Darrell started fighting over who got to hold the FLY! It was so much fun.
I don't get very many pictures of Joe so this is of course one of my favorites.
Mamma's little turkeys!
6 comments:
Catwalk has got to be one of our favorite places in the world :) The water was freezing in May though, so no going in for us! Glad to know you guys got away from it all for a bit ;)
too cute looks like you had a good much needed family day :o)
Looks like a lot of fun and I'm glad you got to see Joe and have a good time. Someday maybe Ky and I can enjoy the catwalk. I have lived in Thatcher most of my life and have never been to the catwalk. Maybe someday.
Hey it's your cousin Jill! I'm glad I finally got hooked up on your blog. What a cute family!! Your boys are so adorable. Can't wait to see more!!
Looks like fun! i love that they fought over a FLY. How funny!
Thanks for listing your blog on your facebook! Yay for more blogging friends! I think this place is my life... for now anyway!
Hope it's OK that I add your link to my page!
Post a Comment