My cousin Jill tagged me! I have never been tagged before so I am excited to do this! I like doing this kind of stuff. O.k. I am supposed to tell you six things that you don't know about me.
1. I hate my toes. They are short and fat and have always drove me crazy. I have always wanted long skinny toes for some reason. They always look cuter in sandels.
2. I am a compulsive nail biter. I bite them so bad I make my fingers sore. No matter how hard I try I can't stop.
3. My servings of food on my plate can't touch each other. If it does, it takes all I have to eat it. Most of the time, I won't.
4. When I eat, I have to finish the thing I started before I move on to the next thing on my plate. I can't eat randomly off my plate.
5. I can't wear sunglasses. They give me a headache. I couldn't wear the safety goggles in science class in high school because of the same reason.
6. I want to go back to school to become a C.S.I. (crime scene investigator) I think it would be the coolest job in the WORLD!!!!
I Tag: Tiffanye, Lynaya, Stacie, Lindsey, Monika, and Janae.
3 comments:
Yay, you did the tag!! It was fun learning these things about you. I am totally with you on the nail thing. No matter how hard I try and how much I want long pretty nails, I just can't do it. Must be a Rogers' thing.........
Love learning new, weird things about you. I've done this tag a few times, so it'll be hard to find new things about me, but I'll try.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stop biting my nails! :P
I'm sorry but I have never understood the nail thing. Braydee used to bite her nails and now Mackensie does it. Once in a while I can catch Temberlie biting her nail as well. I am totally with you on the sunglasses, I can't stand them. My eyes could really use them, but I can't stand them. I would love to go back to school to just get a degree. My sisters got better feet than I did, so I feel for you on the toe thing.
Post a Comment