I had to post these pictures. I bought these suits for my little brother in laws wedding next month. I couldn't resist! They are so stinkin' cute. They have a jacket that goes with them and I will post pictures of the boys at the wedding when they are wearing them. This was them today after church. I caught them on top of the kitchen counter. I snapped some pictures before I got them down. Is that good parenting or what!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
STUD MUFFINS!!!!!
Posted by Lanise at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So so cute!! Can't wait to see them in the full get-up your little boy reminds me of your dad so much!! ( I don't know his name sorry) They are both cutie pies!
could they look any cuter!!! they will be the most handsome boys at the wedding :o) can't wait to see em thursday!!!
Your boy with the blonde hair...sorry don't know who is who. Anyways the pictures looks like your dad to me. His eyes or something reminds me of uncle steve! They are too cute!
Your boys are so adorable. Love the suits.
Looks how cute they are! I love it! Little studs!
Post a Comment